Ares Wizard is a powerful add-on for Kodi that offers maintenance tools and optimization tweaks. This includes tweaks like adjusting video cache for smooth playback. A memory utility tool auto-launches to detect your device’s free memory and adjusts the video cache dynamically.
The Crew Kodi addon is a multi-source and playlist Kodi addon that automatically pulls data from multiple websites on the internet.
When Install The Crew Kodi addon keep in mind that this is a third party addon, and this means it scrapes content from all over the internet. Some of the links might contain content from sources that are pirated or infringe the owner’s copyright. Since the addon won’t tell you this, it’s always to be safe, and this is by using a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
Features of Ares Wizard For Kodi
- Simple user interface with readable texts and easy access to various tools and features.
- Auto-maintenance tools for cleaning up thumbnails, app installation packages, and cache or temporary files for freeing up device storage.
- Simple backup and restore tool with different backup modes including full system backup, GUI settings, Add-ons, Keymaps, configurations and many more.
- Advanced settings wizard with options to tweak video cache size, connection timeouts and read buffer factor for smooth video playback.
- Miscellaneous tools like an internet speed test tool, Kodi log file dumper, and advanced Kodi factory reset/Fresh Start tool.
How to Install Ares Wizard on Kodi?
Install The Crew Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://areswizard.co.uk and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like Ares Wizard and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > Ares Wizard > script.areswizard-0.0.69.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Ares Wizard > Video Add-ons > Ares Wizard > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
What are Kodi Repositories?
You have to install The Ares Wizard Repository in order to get access to the addon. Kodi Repositories come in the form of ZIP files.
Kodi Repositories are containers for Addons, which are essentially apps for Kodi. Some Kodi repositories just include one Addon, others many. By installing a Kodi Repository instead of individual Addons, the Addons are automatically updated when a new version is released.
The easiest and quickest way by far to install Repo’s, is to use special giant Repositories that include many of them. By installing these Kodi Repositories you won’t have to spend time searching for which Repo the Addon you want is in, and then install that one repository alone to access it.
You can download this repository from the following links
We covered the Ares Wizard add-on for Kodi and its various features. Ares Wizard is a Free Add-on for Kodi. In case you want to try it out on your streaming device, then you can follow the steps properly to install Ares Wizard on Kodi.
KodiRevolution.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
Learn more about popular features in Kodi, tips and tricks by checking some of our other post in the Kodi category.