This guide will show you how to install The Crew Kodi addon – a simple and efficient television addon with one click movie playlists. The Crew Kodi addon is a great option to watch on-demand movies and TV shows, IPTV, Sports and Kids contents.
The Crew Kodi addon is a multi-source and playlist Kodi addon that automatically pulls data from multiple websites on the internet.
When Install The Crew Kodi addon keep in mind that this is a third party addon, and this means it scrapes content from all over the internet. Some of the links might contain content from sources that are pirated or infringe the owner’s copyright. Since the addon won’t tell you this, it’s always to be safe, and this is by using a VPN. A VPN encrypts your traffic and stops your provider and other authorities from seeing what you do on the internet.
How to Install The Crew Kodi Addon
Install The Crew Repository
- You may need to enable unknown sources in your Kodi settings
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://team-crew.github.io and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .crew and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .crew > repository.thecrew-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > The Crew > Video Add-ons > The Crew > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
What are Kodi Repositories?
You have to install The Crew Repository in order to get access to the addon. Kodi Repositories come in the form of ZIP files.
Kodi Repositories are containers for Addons, which are essentially apps for Kodi. Some Kodi repositories just include one Addon, others many. By installing a Kodi Repository instead of individual Addons, the Addons are automatically updated when a new version is released.
The easiest and quickest way by far to install Repo’s, is to use special giant Repositories that include many of them. By installing these Kodi Repositories you won’t have to spend time searching for which Repo the Addon you want is in, and then install that one repository alone to access it.
The two main players in the game are
An Add-on is another piece of software that can be added to a program to further expand and enhance the features of that program.
KodiRevolution.com is not affiliated with the developers of Kodi addons. We do not have any control over the content of Kodi addons nor do we encourage our readers to exercise any form of copyright infringement.
Learn more about popular features in Kodi, tips and tricks by checking some of our other post in the Kodi category.